Events Click here to view our Past Events
Seaham Town Council organise and manage an annual programme of events. Our main objectives in staging these are:
- Providing free entertainment which appeals to all age groups.
- To financially support and provide opportunities for maximum participation by community organisations
and voluntary groups to raise extra funds for charitable and good causes.
- Raise Seaham’s profile throughout the region and beyond and also to attract visitors to the town.
- Provide family entertainment at relatively modest cost.
- Creating opportunities for local businesses to participate in events at no cost and to generate additional trade and economic activity in the town.
MORE INFORMATION ON CURRENT AND PAST EVENTS CAN BE VIEWED HERE
What's On in Seaham
Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view this document. Click on the icon if you need to download the Adobe Reader FREE
The Town Council produces a programme of yearly activities/events arranged by voluntary groups; community organisation, churches etc. You can obtain a copy of this from the Tourism Officer at the Civic Offices, 3 / 4 Adelaide Row, Seaham, Co. Durham. Telephone: 0191 5818034. Alternatively click on the link to download.
For all other enquires about our events, contact the Clerk